LONDON, UK - A 35-year-old woman, Cindy Corton, died due to a toilet brush handle stuck in her buttocks. Corton injured herself in 2005, when she fell drunk in a friend’s bathroom.
Two years before Corton was trying to convince the dottor that she was in pain, because the plastic handle was stuck in her bottom. It all got worse because the handle got embedded in her pelvis. She had two operations, but they were unseccessful, and she ended up dying due to massive blood loss, after a 10 hours operation at Nottingham’s Queen Medical Centre.
8 November 2011 | 10:40 Viewed 441 times