NEW YORK – These are the items every woman should not live without:
1. A favorite tee – a high quality solid white tee is incredibly versatile. Great for layering and also equally great worn alone.
2. A flattering pair of jeans – flattering is the key word here. It doesn’t matter if it’s bootleg, skinny, or wide leg jeans, as long as it fits well.
3. A chic statement ring – a bold statement ring helps elevate even the most casual outfit.
4. An animal print scarf – this one is my favorite! A great leopard print scarf adds instant chic factor to any plain outfit.
5. A perfect black handbag – regardless of brands, a high quality medium to large size black handbag not only holds your stuff but will lasts for years.
6. A classic sleek pair of tall boots – I live in my tall boots in Fall/Winter! For me, this item is definitely an essential piece! To give it the timeless state, I look for boots that are clean with little embellishments such as buckle or zipper details.
7. A warm leather jacket – this item is more of my personal choice. Between wool and leather jackets, I find myself always grabbing my leather jacket. Also I find it easier to layer with a leather jacket as Fall/Winter rolls around.
8. A tailored blazer – the key point here is tailored. The shoulders to shoulders have to fit well. Boyfriend blazers, oversized blazers, etc. are great too, but a classic clean simple tailored blazer is a closet essential.
9. A pair of black pumps – again, regardless of brands, a high quality pair of leather almond-toe pumps are classic! It can be worn with virtually anything!
10. The Little Black Dress – our favorite LBD! A simple, figure-flattering black dress is timeless.
31 October 2011 | 21:57 Viewed 678 times