1. First of all make sure to prime your eyes and lid with a primer, something like Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced shadow insurance, or any other cheap alternative.
2. Then apply a creamy coloured eyeshadow all over the eye and into the eyebrow bone. A good choice could be Ricepaper by MAC
3. Now take a brown eyeshadow and apply it into the inner part of your eye and the outer part this will give your eyes definition. Then go back with the Ricepaper to blend it better by going on the edges of the brown eyeshadow. Then also apply some dark brown in the lower part of your eyes.
4. Apply some Blacktrack by MAC, or just any other gel eyeliner or black pencil. Then finish up by filling your eyebrows if needed and applying plenty of mascara.
5. Do your foundation and concealer if needed. Now it’s time for some contouring, for the perfect bronzer select something that is from 2 to 3 shades darker than your skintone, and apply it just under your cheek bone. Chanel does very good bronzer, a cheap alternative is the Sleek conturing kit.
6. For the lips apply some lip primer or lip balm and then apply some Ricepaper on the centre of the lower lip and into the cupid bow to make your lips look bigger, and then opt for a nude lipstick which goes well with your skintone.
Et voilà you’re done!
16 July 2012 | 19:55 Viewed 326 times