NEW YORK – Looking as glamurous as Blake Lively has never been easier!
1. As usual for the first step you should apply a eye primer which makes your eyeshadow stay in place all day. The best ones are Urban Decay Primer Potion and Too Faced Shadow insurance, though there are cheaper alternatives available.
2. Then apply a golden eyeshadow all over your lid, and a coppery one into your socket, with Blake Lively a coppery one has been used to make the green of her eyes stands out.
3. Then apply some highlighter like MAC Vanilla into your eyebrow bone, and fill in your eyebrows.
4. Then apply a blush like Nars Orgasm into your cheek bones and on top of that Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector to add that lovely glow!
5. Add some nude lipstick that matches your skintone and you are ready to go!
17 July 2012 | 18:13 Viewed 280 times